When it comes to writing a literary essay or analysis, it is important to understand that you are not just required to provide a plot summary or information about the main characters, setting, or themes of the given literary work – you need to focus on its fundamental elements or the big idea that makes it stand out among other works. Thus, a literary essay is a critical interpretation of the book or another written word, which includes your own opinion.
The truth is to write such an academic paper is not as easy as it seems, especially if you are doing it for the first time. No wonder, you are looking for qualified literary analysis essay help online. Luckily for you, we can reveal the secrets of writing a strong literary analysis that will not only bring you a higher grade for your work, but also sharpen your critical thinking and academic writing skills. So, no need to ask your friends, “Who can help me write a literary essay?” Read the following guidelines, and chances are you will write it on your own!
Literary analysis essay help: step-by-step guide
- Building a solid thesis
Building a thesis is the first step in writing a literary essay. Moreover, it is one of the most important steps, as a good thesis statement will make your writing focused and concise. In general, a thesis is a single sentence that clearly indicates your main idea, formulates the topic, and declares your argument. It is usually presented in the introductory paragraph, which lets the reader understand what you are going to discuss in your essay.
As for the help with your literary analysis essay thesis, consider the following tips:
- read the material you are assigned to analyze very carefully;
- write down the most important information;
- develop your opinion on the material you have read;
- think about the major points you want to include in your writing;
- build a solid thesis that shows your point of view and can be supported by appropriate evidence or facts.
One more thing to consider is that your thesis can be revised at any time, so don’t be afraid to rewrite it after your first draft is complete.
- Writing an introductory paragraph
The first paragraph of your essay needs to attract the reader’s attention and engage them in your essay from the very beginning. There are several proven ways to do it right, each tested by professional literary essay writing service:
- include an anecdote related to the topic of your literary essay;
- start with a mistaken belief you can disprove;
- include a memorable quote from a famous person;
- ask an intriguing question, the answer to which can be found in your work;
- start with an interesting, thought-provoking statement;
- include any shocking statistics;
- describe a certain scene in detail to create a vivid image;
- write about a hot problem that has to be discussed without delay.
Your aim is to hook the reader and make them keep reading your essay. Don’t forget to include your thesis with the main idea of your writing in this paragraph!
- Writing body paragraphs
As practice shows, students start looking for professional “write my literary essay” help when they try to compose effective body paragraphs. This stage of the writing process is probably the most challenging one, as you need to adequately support your argument with appropriate evidence or facts.
In general, a standard five-paragraph essay must include three major points related to your thesis (one point per paragraph). Each of them should:
- be meaningful and relevant to your topic;
- contribute to the overall quality of your essay;
- include evidence, facts, or examples that support your argument;
- have smooth transitions.
Please note that if you are assigned to write a longer literary essay, you will need more points and, consequently, more body paragraphs.
- Writing a concluding paragraph
To write a good concluding paragraph is not that easy for many, which makes it understandable why students of different educational levels prefer to order a custom literary essay instead of writing it on their own. However, the following hints will help you build a firm concluding paragraph able to bring you a higher grade:
- restate your thesis statement in an interesting way that differs from the one used in the introductory paragraph;
- summarize the most important points that support your argument in a few sentences or less, using a different language;
- clearly show connections between the analyzed material and your work;
- include a call to action or suggest the next steps;
- keep it all concise and logical.
Last but not least thing to remember is that you should not include any new points or information in the concluding paragraph. Instead, make sure that it really supports the overall idea of your essay.
Literary analysis essay writing tips that help
Now that you know the major steps of writing a literary essay, let’s move to the next stage. The following simple tips will boost your writing skills and bring your paper to a whole new level:
- write in the third person and use the present tense throughout your paper, unless otherwise specified in your assignment requirements;
- use additional sources to support your thesis if necessary;
- analyze the material instead of summarizing the plot;
- don’t be afraid to argue with the author;
- write in your own voice without trying to imitate someone else;
- pay particular attention to the characters’ development;
- focus on the time and place where important scenes occur;
- don’t use too complex words or specific terminology in writing;
- cite your sources properly in order to avoid plagiarism;
- choose a title for your essay after it is already written;
- always edit and proofread your paper.
One more important tip that will help you with your “write my literary essay” problem is related to using specific structures needed for creating and analyzing texts. It’s all about literary devices. How does it work? Well, the literary devices can help in your essay writing by making your paper more interesting and lively, not to mention that they will grab and keep your reader’s attention. For example, allusion will provide a smart reference to the important character, place, or idea; parallel sentence structure will make it easier for the reader to concentrate on the message; anagrams will cause additional interest; hyperbole will emphasize your point, etc. In fact, there are many literary devices that can provide you with the help in literary analysis essay writing when employed properly, so do not hesitate to use them.
When may you need literary essay writing service?
You may know all the tips and tricks of writing academic papers, you may be really good in composing essays, but the truth is you still may need literary analysis essay help. Why? That’s simple! Taking into account all those writing assignments you need to complete within a short timescale, to have a reliable literary essay writing service at hand is undoubtedly a wise idea. This will solve many of your problems in case of need. After all, to have your paper written by an experienced academic writer is much better than to struggle with such an assignment when you don’t have time for it. In other words, if you don’t want to get a low grade or even fail a class, the next time you find yourself in this or similar situation, do not hesitate to order a custom literary essay from a trustworthy academic writing company. Moreover, these services are now available at very reasonable prices, which makes them affordable for any student.
So, now you know how to write a good literary essay and what to do in case you don’t have enough time to do it yourself. Whichever option you choose, you are sure to receive an effective paper able to bring you an A!