EssayAmerica "Win a Durango" Entry Form
Address ______________________________________________________ Age _______
City _______________________________________ State _______ Zip _____________
Phone# ( ) _______ - __________ E-mail: ________________________________
___ Personal Check - Check# _________ ___ Certified Check ___ Money Order
Where did you find us?
I found you on the Internet because of.....
___ Search Engine ___ Banner Ad ___ Hyperlink ___ Other ____________________
___ I saw you on TV ___ I heard about you on the radio ___ A friend told me about you
___ Magazine ______________________ ___ Newspaper ________________________
___ Other ________________________________________________________________
I certify that I am at least 18 years of age, am not associated with EssayAmerica and have completely read, understood and agree to the Rules & Regulations put forth by EssayAmerica for this contest.
Visit us often for the latest contests at: essayamerica.com EssayAmerica Entry Form
Check List: Please send the following...
* Completed Entry Form
* Two(2) self-addressed stamped envelopes
* $100 (US Funds) Entry Fee to:
Rules & Regulations
Who Can Enter:
1.) Owners or Associates of EssayAmerica who are conducting the essay contest
- All EssayAmerica essay contests are open to anyone 18 years of age or older except:
2.) Owners or immediate family of the home being awarded for this contest
3.) Independent judges that will be judging this contest or their immediate family
What Makes Up An Entry:
1.) A completed EssayAmerica essay contest Entry Form
- A complete entry is comprised of these four (4) elements:
2.) Your completed essay as outlined in the rules below -- See Essay:
3.) An entry fee of $100 (US Funds) payable to EssayAmerica -- See Funds:
4.) Two (2) self-addressed stamped envelopes -- See Envelopes:
"I would love a 1998 Dodge Durango..."
- Each essay must start with...
- It must be limited to a maximum of 300 words and must be written in English. Essay must be original and legibly written, printed or typed on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of white paper. DO NOT include your name or any form of personal identification on the essay page. Upon receipt, EssayAmerica will assign an identification number to the Entry Form and essay page to assure secure and anonymous identity for fair judging purposes. The identification number will be known only by EssayAmerica.
- Any and all funds sent to EssayAmerica must be made in the form of Certified Bank Check, Personal Check, Traveler's Check or Money Order in the amount of one hundred dollars ($100 US Funds) and made payable to EssayAmerica
- All entry fees will be held at the Monitor Bank, Big Prairie, Ohio 44611
- All entries received must include two (2) self-addressed stamped envelopes. One will be used to verify receipt of your entry and the other will be used to send notification of winners or return your entry fee if the minimum required number of entries is not met. Entries with postage due will not be accepted.
1.) A separate EssayAmerica Entry Form
- Contestants may enter any contest from EssayAmerica as many times as they wish but each entry must be mailed separately and include:
2.) An original essay of no more than 300 words
3.) A separate $100 entry fee (US Funds)
4.) Two, self-addressed stamped envelopes
- Judging will be done by three (3) independent judges hired by EssayAmerica and are in no way involved in or connected with the essay contest. The judges will read each essay and judge it for:
Time of Contest:
- Judges will be responsible to select the top ten (10) winning entries. Judges will only be able to identify the essays by their assigned identification number and will in no way know who the winners are until the names are revealed to them by EssayAmerica thus assuring a completely fair contest to all applicants. The decision of the judges is final.
- Contest will begin April 15, 1998 and end on July 15, 1998. Winners will be notified by August 31, 1998 unless contest is extended 60 days. All entries must be postmarked by June 15th, 1998 and mailed to EssayAmerica P.O. Box 418, Wooster, Ohio 44691 Any entry postmarked after final deadline will be returned to entrant.
- If the minimum number of entries has not been reached by the end of the contest period, EssayAmerica reserves the right to extend the length of the contest period an additional 60 days at their own discretion. If after the initial contest period, or an extension thereof, the minimum number of entries has not been met, the entry fees will be returned to all entrants. Any entry received after the deadline shall be returned to the entrant.
- At the end of the contest period or in the event that the maximum number of 600 entries is reached, all entries will be given to the independent judging panel to be judged accordingly. All winners will be selected within 45 days of the contest completion date. All entrants will be notified of the winners by US mail. If your address changes during the contest period, it is your responsibility to notify EssayAmerica of such change.
1st Prize - A Brand New 1998 Dodge Durango
- There will be a total of 10 prizes awarded in this essay contest. The prizes are as follows:
2nd Prize - $1,000 Cash
3rd Prize - $500 Cash
4th Prize - $400 Cash
5th Prize - $300 Cash
6th through 10th Prize - $200 Cash
Transfer of Vehicle:
- The first place winner of this contest will receive a brand new 1998 Dodge Durango. EssayAmerica will arrange for the Dodge dealership nearest the winner to receive the vehicle. EssayAmerica will pay for the car and the delivery charges but the winner is solely responsible for any and all costs incurred in the closing and transfer of the vehicle (i.e. State and Local taxes, dealer prep costs, rustproofing, etc...) The vehicle will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible. EssayAmerica is not responsible for any unforeseen delays in delivery due to high demand of the vehicle.